Home Biography Collections Links Novels Short Stories
 

Available Now:






"It'd creeped over the far edge of the rock, just a hand at first, long fork-like fingers gripping the dead animal like a doll. Then I saw the head, and it grinned at me, bright golden eyes cutting the darkness like two beacons. It was as though it knew I was there and had waited for the most opportune time to make its grand entrance and scare the piss out of me, which it did, but I hadn't noticed that until later.

"When I finally made it past the dreadful glow of its eyes, the rest of the thing's face came into focus..."

From Deep in the Darkness

 





Tuesday, May 12, 2009
1-800-SUICIDE NOW ONLINE

1-800-SUICIDE, the film, is now online. Written and directed by Jeven Dovey, it's a short film based on my short story of the same name. Enjoy:

1-800-SUICIDE

posted by Mike at 6:40 AM